Thursday, April 10, 2014

Comment On a Colleague’s Work

i think my option about "Gay Marriage" is completely different than you juliettejuda . as you know that Gay Marriage is one of the biggest issue for some states in the United States. California one of them approved Gay Marriage and Texas doesn't agree Gay Marriage. for me, I don't think what is the difference between gay marriage or  normal people marriage. they are human being and they have to have human rights for what they want to do or who they want to get marry. I have the same feelings with you how hard would be if my life without my wife. Why don't you think Gay people who also have the same feelings with you, they need someone to share their lives even they can't share their lives completely. I also don't think that Kids will be affected on gay marriage, if they are born in normal people. and I strong agree with you at the last point that being gay marriage is not being, it is just different way to love. for my option, I strong support gay marriage because they are human being and they are not born at same normal people. we have to help them and support them and treat them just like normal people. let them have their own lives and do what they want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment